Rotorua Private Tour - Western Okataina Trail: Advanced
This is one of Rotorua's best-kept secrets, boasting a true adventure ride that is not for the faint-hearted. Nested 30 minutes out of central Rotorua, this remote trail will push you to ascend tight single track through thick bushland and traverse river crossings finished with a technical descent.
We will start the Western Okataina Trail from the Miller Road entrance – a total of 19.2km later and we are exit the dense natural forest and are opened up to the beauty that Lake Okatina has to offer. This trail is dual use, and does not have any exit points between the start and finish - which is why we have graded this for advanced riders however intermediate riders looking for a challenge will enjoy this ride!
Pricing includes two riders however additional riders may be added through this booking page. This is a private experience to ensure that you get the most out of your day.
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 155cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
What we will provide:
- Water Bottle (800ml)
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Electric Bicycle
- Muesli bars
- Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
- You may bring your own lunch on the tour with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied or order from under the "lunch" tab on our website.
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
830am - 9:00am – Our shuttle will pick you up from your Rotorua residence, or Meet at 1265 Fenton St, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
9:30am – 12:30pm – RIDE!
1:00pm – Meet shuttle van and return to Rotorua
1:30pm - Arrive back in Rotorua
For booking conditions and our cancellation policy please click here
Please select a date