Rotorua Private Tour - Woodhill Forest - Beginner to Intermediate
Ride Auckland's premiere bike park in comfort on a full suspension electric mountain bike. Discover the extensive network of purpose built bike trails that will build beginners confidence and test more experience riders skills. So come and enjoy a half or full day riding with us through coastal forest and let us worry about the Auckland traffic.
Pricing includes two riders however additional riders may be added through this booking page. This is a private experience to ensure that you get the most out of your day.
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 155cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
What we will provide:
- Water Bottle (800ml)
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Electric Bicycle
- Muesli bars
- Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
- You may bring your own lunch with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
7:00am – We will pick you up from your hotel or residence in Auckland
7:45am – Arrive at the bike park
7:45am – 11:00am – Ride time - You will have a guide to show you the way through the forest and trails that will build your skill level.
11:15am - End time for half day tour and shuttle will leave bike park at this time
11:00am - 12:00pm - Lunch Time
12:00pm - 3:00pm – Ride time - full day riders will have a guide to show you the way through the forest and trails that will push your boundaries.
3:15pm – End time for full day tour and shuttle will leave bike park at this time
*Please note this is a recommended itinerary. We are able to amend timings on request as this is a private offering.
Please select a date