BIKE AND GOLF - A half day Redwoods riding and an afternoon of Golf
Enjoy a half day discovering some of the 140km of trail through the majestic Redwoods forest before being taken to the beautiful Lake View Golf course and country club boasting an 18 hole course complete with a backdrop overlooking the entirety of lake Rotorua and her surrounds.
Redwoods Half Day Tour
Probably the best mountain bike park this side of the equator. If you have biked in this park before - imagine the possibilities with a full suspension electric bike that effortlessly pulls you up those big hills, then bombs right down them. This park is for riders of all levels.
We run this as a relaxed semi-guided experience where guides will show you some tracks and then leave you to enjoy the park. We will always have guides in a central location to assist where needed and show you some local favourites.
18 Hole Lakeview Golfing Experience
Lakeview Golf and Country Club is a unique free-draining 18 hole, par 72 course with undulating fairways and challenging greens. Enjoy the stunning views of lake Rotorua, Mokoia island and surrounding countryside. Hazards Include bunkers and native bush-clad gorges.
Sharing a golf buggy and set of clubs between two people, you will have the afternoon to explore and enjoy the challenging course. With a shuttle to pick up at the other end, you won't have to worry about the drinks cart visiting too often!
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 15 years old with a parental guardian, or be a minimum 18 years of age
- You must be 160cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
What we will provide:
- Water Bottle (800ml)
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Electric Bicycle
- Muesli bars
- Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
- You may bring your own lunch with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied - or utilise the service drive between 12:30 - 1:30pm
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
9:00am – Meet at Electric Bike Rotorua (1265 Fenton St, Rotorua 3010) for bike fitting and briefing. Shuttle pickup is available for all patrons within Rotorua
9:15am – Ride through geothermal area to Redwoods forest
9:30am – 11:30am – Free Ride time.
11:30am - Riders will return to Electric Bike Rotorua
12:00pm - Be driven to the Lake Views Golf and Country Club
12:30pm – Course Breifing
3:30pm – Shuttle will arrive to pick up golfers
For booking conditions and our cancellation policy please click here
Please select a date