Rotorua Private Tour - Waikato River Trail - Whakamaru Dam to Mangakino Lakefront: Beginner - Intermediate
This is one of the two days along the Waikato river which boasts amazing views of Lake Whakamaru and the neighboring Dam throughout the 35km ride. Kicking off at the Atiamuri bridge carpark; the wetland and boardwalk throughout Dunhams Creek are a fun ride before heading over a swing bridge on the way to the Mangakino Lakefront to finish up the tour.
Our shuttle will ride along every step of the way to provide assistance wherever needed.
This trail is suitable for riders with a beginner-intermediate skill level as it offers a variety of terrain along the way.
Pricing includes two riders however additional riders may be added through this booking page. This is a private experience to ensure that you get the most out of your day.
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike - for beginners who are wishing to push themselves
- You must be 155cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
What we will provide:
- Water Bottle (800ml)
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Electric Bicycle
- Muesli bars
- Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
- You may bring your own lunch on the tour with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied or contact us to make an order. Menu can be found under the "Lunch" tab on our website.
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
8:30am - Shuttle will pick you up from your Rotorua Residence.
9:00am – Meet at 1265 Fenton St, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand.
9:30am – Depart for Whakamaru Dam Trail
10:30am– 3:00pm– RIDE!
3:00pm – Meet shuttle van and return to Rotorua
4:00pm - Arrival back in Rotorua
For booking conditions and our cancellation policy please click here
Please select a date