Auckland Private Tour - Great Lakes Trail (Waihaha to Kinloch)- Intermediate
The most highly rated ride in New Zealand! This trail has it all. Weave through the native forest, with multiple lookouts over Lake Taupo along the way. Navigate the boardwalks and bridges to Kotukutuku waterfall and continue on to a beach belonging to one of the lake district's many picturesque shores.
From here we will be picked up via boat and ferried across to Kinloch where we meet our luxury shuttle at the marina. If you are looking for adventure, this trail wont disappoint!
Pricing includes two riders however additional riders may be added through this booking page. This is a private experience to ensure that you get the most out of your day.
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 155cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
What we will provide:
- Water Bottle (800ml)
- Fleece sweatshirt
- Electric Bicycle
- Muesli bars
- Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
- You may bring your own lunch on the tour with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
9:30am – Riders arrive at Electric Bike Rotorua (1265 Fenton St, Rotorua 3010) for bike fitting, familiarization and briefing.
10:00am – Drive to trail head
11:00am – 1:00pm – Ride the Waihaha section of the track
1:00pm – 1:30pm – Boat transfer and break for lunch
2:30 - Depart for Rotorua
3:30pm – Arrive back at Electric Bike Rotorua
Please select a date